Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1 year down..eternity to go! -part 1-

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!! Last Monday was our 1 year anniversary. I can't believe it has already been a year. It's the strangest feeling, I feel like I have known Eric WAY longer than 2 years but it feel like we just got married yesterday. Crazy how time flies! Well on to the festivities. Eric and I have decided to split this anniversary thing by switching off each year (I don't think it's fair that he should have to plan every anniversary...). This year was his year. Of course we had work and school so that was a downer but I got home and figured I would straighten up the house a bit while I waited for Eric to get home from work (I had no idea what he had planned...if he had a plan...). Well 15 min after I get home Eric shows up with these lovely ladies....
and this....
That's right folks! He took me to eat at The Roof Restaurant on the top of the Joseph Smith building. The food was great not to mention the view was BEAUTIFUL! It was fun to get all dressed up and go out for a night. I love dressing up..it's a shame there aren't very many reasons to do so...
Oh yeah, so we got to our table and the hostess brought me this....
-Breathtaking view-
Needless to say we had a great night! It was an amazing anniversary for an amazing year married.
(cheesy? I think so too...)
-Love Him-

No comments:

Post a Comment