Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

I know this is a little late but I figured I would post some pics real quick of thanksgiving. Thanksgiving break was really great. It was so good to see the family!! I love eating too so really there was no way it could have gone bad...

Addy and I made pies, we were queens of the kitchen!!

Friday my family and I headed to Vernal for Holly Days. I had never heard of it before but Drina and Jerry told us it was the best so we figured we would try it. It actually was a lot of fun! There tons of activities and things going that were all FRREEE!! We rode camels and pony's, there was a puppet show, mime, blow up slides, a mechanical bull, ice sculpting, ice skating, a ventriloquist, fire dancers and tons more that we didn't get to. It was a BLAST!

Addy and I on our first camel ride!! Yay!! I felt like I was on a safari!
FIRE DANCER!!Addy and I were freezing our tushies off! It was worth it though. She loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment