Saturday, November 21, 2009

Castles!

I found my 2 favorite buildings here in Logan. I think I like them so much because they look like castles! The first one you will recognize-the logan temple. It is so beautiful! It doesn't have an angel moroni though which i thought was kinda strange...but it's beautiful none the less. It is up on a big hill so you can see it from a lot of different places in logan. I love the temple!!



The next building I found that I love is a reception hall in north logan. I think it's even called the castle or someting like that. It is AMAZING! The pictures don't do it justice that is for sure!

This is the front of the building
If you look close here, this is the side of the building there is a balcony walkway that's a few feet long and underneath it is what looks like a valet parking area...ya know where the goofy boys take your car for ya..pretty fancy.

Back corner shot

Back of the building

Other side of the building..notice the gazebo!



1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures! It really does look like a castle!! the camera works great!!

    ReplyDelete