Friday, January 29, 2010

Hockey???

Have you ever watched a hockey game? If your answer to this question is no then I would highly recommend you go watch one. They are wicked fun!! I went last weekend with my roommate Katie, it was a blast! It was my first game and at first I thought it might be lame but I loved it! Out comes these strapping young men in their hockey gear who can skate like Kristi Yamaguchi! I was amazed. I don't really understand hockey so much but I don't know that there are rules...they pretty much do whatever they want. They slam each other against the walls and randomly just push each other down and break out in fights during the game. haha it was fabulous!! I am violent i guess but it made me want to play some hockey...Or maybe just watch Mighty Ducks...


I would totally date one of these boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment