Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stockings....


Glitter Pens............$2.50
Felt..........................$0.39
Stockings................$1.00
Staying up all hours of the night making hand crafted stockings..................PRICELESS!!!

I decided this year that we needed stockings in our apt! So I went on a search for the cheapest stuff I could find. I "surprised" Farrari and Eric with the great news that we were going to decorate stockings and hang them above our T.V. (it's the closest thing we have to a fireplace...) Initially I don't think they were as excited about it as I was but they humored me and made their stockings. It ended up being a lot of fun. When fofo and I made ours Eric had a TON of homework so he wasn't able to do his then but don't you worry, I got him later!







The final products.....
We are all so proud of our stockings. They turned a lot better than any of us could have hoped since none of us are very crafty. I was especially impressed with Eric's. He thought of his idea on his own and decorated it without complaining. (I think he liked it...) I love him. Farrari wants to use her's from now on as her permanent stocking for Santa to fill with all sorts of goodies.














No comments:

Post a Comment