Sunday, December 12, 2010

What a Character

When I was home over thanksgiving break my family and I went to Vernal's Holly Days which is always so much fun. This year I helped Vana with her kids. Ian is old enough now that he knows what is going on and wants to be in on everything. He was HILARIOUS!! He was all over the place and wanted to do everything the girls were doing. It was freezing cold but it didn't seem to slow him down to much. We got him some cotton candy before they took off for home and it was quite the entertainment watching him try to eat it. He struggled but it made for a good laugh for the rest of us! He is quite the little character. It is amazing the personality this little guy has. I love him to death he makes me laugh so hard. I hope my boys are something like him.






No comments:

Post a Comment