Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Helga...


This is Helga..(well that is what i named her.)You walk in my door and she is the first thing you see right above the couch with the crocheted blanket on the back. Ha ha. I walked in and was like, "what did i get myself into". I haven't had the guts to ask michelle if she painted it or if it is of a relative or something. It's just to much. I laugh so hard at it. I think it is a woman but i could be wrong. I think she might be like a guardian angel or something.

3 comments:

  1. I love it. Admit it you are just jelous that helga is so much better looking than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady!!! Well doesnt sound to Lame! Least you met some people! - Helga , totally halarious!!! Lets just hope its not a self portrait! Then you might feel really bad maken fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solae', that looks like it's straight out of a Harry Potter movie, does it's eyes follow you or cry out when you walk past? Watch out

    ReplyDelete