Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ice Skating

Well I had a date this past friday with sids roommate mike. We went to dinner at pita pit (which is way good...) after dinner we went ice skating. I don't know how many of you have seen me ice skate but...it's not a pretty sight. Well luckily mike was just as bad as i am. We looked like monkeys out there it was so funny. He fell about 4 times which was kinda embarrassing on his part. One time i lost my footing a little and i swear he pushed me down. It was like slow motion it was funny. Once we decided to leave we were skating off the ice and this little boy rammed me! It was like something you would see on Americas Funniest Home videos. I screamed like a little girl and my feet flew out from under me and i landed right on my back taking mike with me. ha ha It was a classic. Talk about leaving in style right...? Once we were finished looking like idiots on the ice we went back to his place and watched dumb and dumber with his roommates.
This is what my leg looks like after ice skating. I am an idiot and didn't wear long socks so i have some wicked battle wounds...ouch! (once again i appologize for the photos they are from my phone so they aren't the best.)

No comments:

Post a Comment