Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Orem

Kasha had been asking me if i would go to orem and visit while i am unemployed so last week i decided to take her up on her offer. I drove to orem on wed and stayed till sunday. We had a wicked Gilmore Girls party pretty much every night. I am all caught up now. I had never seen it before and kasha said it was the best...haha. Eliot got pretty sick on friday so that was kinda sad but she is still as cute as ever! I also got to see shan and josh while i was there that was good too. That little guy is so handsome. Saturday we went shopping for some boots so i won't freeze this winter in the north pole. I found some pretty cute ones! I love shoes! We had a lot of fun though. I love to hang out with my family!!

1 comment:

  1. cute baby girl! Glad you had fun. but...you do need a camera!

    ReplyDelete