Sunday, November 8, 2009

USU basketball and Nibley!!!

Well I had the opportunity to experience my first USU basketball game. It was pretty fun actually. I went with some friends who knew one of the players so he got me in for freeeee! I even got to walk through this basketball entrance tunnel i felt way important. The people i went with didn't let me know that we were sitting in the student section though so i wore pink...yes in an Aggie Blue stadium. I was like what the junk! I stuck out like a sore thumb. It was pretty funny. USU's crowd is way rude though. It was entertaining. We killed the Canadian team we were playing by like 40 points. Oh yeah and i saw Cade and Kelsie Kowallis there that was kinda crazy!! After the game we went back to one of their apts and we were supposed to go have a fire. There were 3 of us that sat there waiting to hear from everyone else for like an hour after an hour we decided to bail. Mike and i went on a slurpy run and on our way we found a sign for a little town called Nibley... Is that not the sweetest name for a town?! ha ha It is only like 3 miles out side of logan so I made him drive there and pull over so we could get a picture cuz i was like there is no way they are going to believe this back at home. ha ha. The picture isn't great but it will do for now. The flash on my phone sucks. I am proud to say i have been to nibley and back! I love it.

Yes they even have a sign! That was the best part.

1 comment:

  1. cute story. so when was Nibley founded? can't read it! Glad you had fun at the b'ball game now you know you need to wear blue to all games! Unless you want to stick out like a sore thumb! love ya mama

    ReplyDelete